Product Code: FGIC-001
Intelligent, multifunctional , elegant Smart Intercom
*For package Pricing Please contact us
Perfectly clear sound, FIBARO intercom detect every sound outside and the recorded conversation will be as clear as the one you have inside.
Voice mail, A good guardian spirit forgets nothing. Should a visitor come when you are not home, it will record his or her message to you which you can later listen to whenever you please.
Playing Recording, The magical power of FIBARO Intercom allows it to protect not only the house, but also its surroundings. It keeps a watchful eye on everything around and one suspicious move is enough to alarm it and make it call you.
Fibaro Intercom APP, They used to call it magic spells, now they are called applications, but whatever the name, they work in the same way and let you ask your guardian spirit to do whatever you wish.
Magnicificat view quality, FIBARO Intercom is a vigilant guardian, ready to serve you even in the worst conditions possible. It will not be deceived by poor light nor nasty weather. It will always clearly show you the face of a visitor at your doorstep.
Live Preview, FIBARO Intercom will not only serve you as a guardian, but also as a spy. Thanks to it, you may be able to peer into every room of your house at all times. You will discover all the secrets of your house like who steals sweets from your kitchen? Are the children really to blame or perhaps there is a gremlin living under your stairs.
Night vision, FIBARO Intercom is your unfailing ally in the combat against darkness. Once it settles down in your house, you will clearly see the face of each visitor, even on the darkest night. You do not need to fear werewolves and vampires Đ you have a guardian spirit for a reason.
New Opening for your door, Once you make friends with FIBARO Intercom, and it learns to recognise your voice, you may put your keys away. It is enough to summon it on the phone or just call its name out loud on your doorstep, and the door will obediently open.
Voice Control, FIBARO Intercom is not only your invisible guardian, but also a faithful helpmate. You do not need to put your heavy grocery bags down to start searching for the keys in the abyss of your pockets (or, what is worse, your purse). It is enough to say your magic password, and FIBARO Intercom will open the door for you.
Bluetooth proximity, Well, you do not even need to open your mouth. Come close to your property and FIBARO Intercom will itself detect your phone which is enough for him to open the door.
Remot Control, The phone will also allow you to contact FIBARO Intercom from afar. Do not worry that someone from your family has forgotten his or her keys again. Send your wish to your guardian spirit and it will open the door for every forgetful soul. A true guardian spirit should take care of the entire family, right?
Enter Code, To enter PIN, your magical set of four digits which open the door or the gate, just put your hand on the silver ring and turn it.
Unique code for chosen, What is more, trustworthy outsiders may also get their own PIN numbers to allow FIBARO Intercom let them in.2
App for your relatives, Besides, you will not be the only one to command FIBARO Intercom. It will also assist every member of your family who is entrusted with the same spell like you. Oop! Not the spell! They call it an application now.
Control Two gates, FIBARO Intercom, like a true guardian spirit should, will not worry what kind of doors you have. It will take care of every entrance and control two gates at the same time.
Resistant all weather condition, Magic within FIBARO Intercom is powerful and unstoppable. It will protect it against unbearable heat and heavy frost. Nothing, not even dust, rain or snow, will ever disturb it. Your guardian spirit will guard you no matter what.
suite to your home, FIBARO Intercom will take care of every nook and cranny of your house. Following your wish, it will open your gate or wicket to let your family members into warmth and safety. It will switch off the alarm system or even let you take a look inside when you are far away. It is also not fussy so it will welcome both Ethernet and Wifi. It is a modern guardian spirit, indeed
- Rotating ring used for PIN codes,
- Two relay outputs (to control gates),
- Full HD video resolution (1080p/30fps),
- Ultra-wide angle lens (180°),
- IR illumination (for night view),
- Noise-canceling microphones,
- Proximity sensor.
|Power supply:||12V DC and/or 48V PoE|
|DC supply parameters:||12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS|
|PoE parameters (PSE):||36-57V, 350mA (802.3af, Class 0)|
|Power consumption:||up to 5W|
|Conductor cross-section:||0.14 … 0.34 mm²
(AWG 26 … AWG 22)
|Communication protocols:||Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth® low energy|
|Radio transmit power (EIRP):||up to 10 dBm (BLE)
up to 19.2 dBm (WiFi 2.4 GHz)
up to 19.7 dBm (WiFi 5 GHz)
|Ethernet cable category:||CAT-5e|
|Recommended minimum Internet
|5 Mbit/s upload speed
5 Mbit/s download speed
|NC, max. 5V/1mA, dry contact
NC, max. 12V DC/50mA, isolated
max. 30V/1A (SELV), relay
|Operating temperature:||-30°C – 40°C|
|IP protection class:||IP54|
|External dimensions of on-wall part (Ø x depth):||85 x 37 mm|
|Installation box dimensions (Ø x depth):||65 x 75 mm|
In the box
Choosing and routing wires
The device may be powered in two ways:
- Power supply 12V DC (+/- 10%) 1A LPS (not included)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) PSE 48V
Both powering modes work in parallel and may be connected at the same time with no effect on the device operation.
The device may be connected to network in two different ways:
- Ethernet – wired connection (recommended)
- Wi-Fi – wireless connection
Wired connection is recommended, but if you decided to use Wi-Fi connection make sure that the device will be in range of your router and have a good quality connection.
Before routing the wires make sure what you want to connect and how many wires you will need:
- Power supply 12V DC – used to power the device with external power supply.
Wires required: 2
- Ethernet – used for communication with the device and can be also used to power it using PoE Power over Ethernet.
Wires required: 1 twisted pair cable with 8 wires
- Built-in relays – can be used to open 2 gates or doors with an electric lock (via app, BLE proximity function, PIN code or physical buttons).
Wires required: 2 wires per one gate/door
- Two buttons for built-in relays – can be used to control built-in relay using physical buttons, switches etc.
Wires required: 1 wire per one button and 1 wire for common ground
- Tamper – can be connected to an external system to alarm it in case of sabotage attempt.
Wires required: 2
When routing wires take into consideration:
- The installation wires of the unit must be lead separately from the mains power wires to prevent the transmission interference and overvoltage on the control lines.
- Wires inside the installation boxes should be as short as possible to prevent curling the wires and allow for easy assembling of the in-wall part.
- Installation wires should be carried securely and not visible from the outside, preventing from the interference by unauthorized person.
- Recommended Ethernet cable for network connection is a twisted pair cable CAT-5e. The maximum cable length is 100 meters.
- Other inputs should be connected using the solid-core wires with cross-section from 0.14 to 0.34 mm2 (26…22 AWG). Connectors are also capable of connecting stranded wires.
- Close vicinity of mains (110V/230V) electrical wires may cause deterioration of the transmission through the Internet and potential noise on the inputs.
1 Functionality available soon.
2 Giving access in chosen hours is possible thanks to integration with other FIBARO System elements. The function will be available via Intercom app soon.